Scheduling Your Procedure
Novant Health Appel & Wormer Plastic Surgery makes every effort to schedule your procedure when it is most convenient for you. You can speak to someone in our scheduling department at the time of your consultation. You can also call our office at 704-316-5025 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday or between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday.
Many procedures are done in our Charlotte office, but if you need surgery, Dr. Appel will work with you to determine the best location for your needs. He performs procedures at the following hospitals in Charlotte, Matthews and Huntersville:
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Helath Mercy, a facility of Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health - University City
Important information about preparing for your procedure
You must stop taking certain medications at least two weeks before surgery. Click here for a list of medications you need to stop taking before plastic surgery. If a doctor has prescribed any of these medications to you or another medication you do not see listed, please inform our office prior to scheduling your surgery. We will determine if you need to stop taking your medication or if you should continue. Do not stop taking any prescription medication before consulting your provider.